Info from every field!!!

BUYING BOOKS FROM AMAZON - PART 2 

ANISH PRASANNAN


                          



                       Hello friends. Welcome you all with another post of this blog. I have told you that I bought five books from amazon the week before. I also ordered some books after ordering that. Those books arrived Wednesday morning ( 10- 4 - 2019 ). So today I received 7 books from amazon that I have ordered. These books also cost around 520 Rupees just like the past one.




1. 1984                                               -  George Orwell             -   Buy
2. The Great Gatsby                           -  F. Scott Fitzgerald       -  Buy
3. A Hundred little flames                 -  Preeti Shenoy               -   Buy
4. You Are My Reason To Smile       -  Arpit Vageria                -   Buy
5. Be My Perfect Ending                   -  Arpit Vageria               -   Buy
6. Animal Farm                                 -  George Orwell             -   Buy
7. The Old Man And The Sea           -  Ernest Hemingway      -   Buy











                                  

                                 These books, I think will be good and interesting. I don't know because I don't read them till now. After reading I will post about the books, its good and bad part to my opinion, Since opinions change from person to person.

                                 
                                 So I had shown the books that I had bought form Amazon and that's all in this post friends. I will post any updates about the books that I have bought and books I am going to buy in future.



No comments:

Post a Comment

| Designed by Colorlib